2.28.2013

Shades of Blue

Blazer: J. Crew (in navy here) / Shirt: J. Crew Factory (retail version) / Pants: Hudson / Clutch: Target / Necklace: Banana Republic / Earrings: Target / Shoes: Coach





If you remember this post about J. Crew's new spring collection, you'll recall that I pinned a mint gingham shirt as one of my spring must-haves. While the J. Crew version was more than I was willing to pay, I later found its twin at J. Crew Factory for a much cheaper price, as documented in this post.

For weeks I've dreamed of ways to wear it and potential color combinations (I can't wait to pair it with pink or yellow for spring). This past weekend, as I looked in my closet and noticed an abundant amount of blue staring back at me, I decided to go for a monochromatic look with pale mint jeans, a cobalt blazer, and ombre chandelier earrings.

Don't forget to visit Walking in Memphis in High Heels tomorrow for my guest post!

7 comments:

  1. ahh love the blues!! the combo is fab :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colors together!!
    i need that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the gorgeous blues and greens in this outfit, and those leopard shoes are so perfect! Such a cute look :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to pair all these together, but I love the end result! So great!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is perfection - Love the leopard and that clutch is gorgeous!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is pure perfection! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips