2.13.2013

De-Clutter Your Life (or at least your bedside table)

When my bedside table is clean and de-cluttered, I feel like my entire life is in order. There's just something about clutter that ensues chaos and simplicity that brings a level of psychological clearness. White is one of my favorite home decor colors because it's crisp and clean, simple yet elegant, and goes with everything (except puppies, I've learned). As Tyler and I have begun the long (never-ending) process of decorating our apartment, I've turned to white with pops of color (see: all white bedding and mint headboard). While cleaning the other day, I snapped a few photos of my bedside table in all its white glory.

Table: Amazon / Lamp: Target / Shade: Lowe's / Print: Kate Spade / Frame: Michael's / Necklace: J. Crew (currently craving this bracelet version) / Candle: Candlelite


This spring I plan to replace the candle with fresh flowers :)






Bella was lying on the bed watching and seemed jealous I was giving a nightstand attention instead of her.




As you can see, I didn't make the bed that day. Just keeping it real, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips