2.20.2013

The Sequined Valentine

 Blazer: J. Crew / Top: Express / Skirt: Express / Bag: Kate Spade / Heels: Nine West

Since Valentine's Day fell on a weekday and Tyler and I are old people with early bedtimes, we decided to celebrate the following weekend. Tyler made reservations at our favorite Italian restaurant, The Brooklyn Bridge. Note to self: Don't wear a tight skirt to eat Italian. After dinner, we went to see Safe Haven, where I got to unzip my skirt halfway, kick off my heels, and cry my eyes out. I literally had to put myself back together after the movie was over!  
I gave into the Valentine's cliche and ended up in pink and red for our date and I couldn't resist adding a little glitz with a sequined tank and bag. Tyler gave me the bag a couple years ago for my birthday and since it's too fancy for everyday use, I get so excited for a chance to carry it!




8 comments:

  1. Love the pink + red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fab colors great look!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow Knoxvillian I am enjoying how bright your colors are. I look forward to seeing you in even more color as Spring arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this.. so pretty! Perfect for a V-Day date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Valentine's is probably the only day of the year I'll let myself pair pink and red! You look fabulous!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips