2.19.2013

Look for Less: J. Crew Fatigue Jacket

J. Crew Fatigue Jacket / Forever 21 Utility Jacket (also comes in mint!!!)

I'm so glad that utility jackets (or military or fatigue or whatever you wanna call them) are in for spring. They're everywhere! They're so versatile and can be dressed up with a floral dress or dressed down with jeans and a tee. You can also play around mixing it with dressier pieces, such as sequins, crystal baubles, or patent heels! The options are really endless, which officially makes the utility jacket a must-have for spring. But who wants to pay $170 for J. Crew's version?! Forever 21 has some AWESOME alternatives that are so much cheaper! I even actually like some of them better than the J. Crew version, believe it or not. Vests, faux leather sleeves, studs... Decisions, decisions!

 
1  2  3  4  5  6

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a military jacket, but I have a vest and I love it! It is so versatile and I love that it can be worn all year round. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Forever 21 one - is it still in stores?

    -Colleen
    www.partiesandcardis.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips