2.05.2013

Sequined Chevron

There is little that could be better than sequins AND chevron (except maybe pink sequined chevron, but that may be a little much. Or would it...?) which is why I immediately fell in love with this sweater from J. Crew. I actually exercised self control and held out until it went on sale, which I am pretty proud of. But considering my entire outfit is from J. Crew, it's obvious I don't exercise as much self control as I probably should....

Also, I am fully aware that my bag appears to be overwhelming me, but... a) it was on sale, b) i didn't have a black bag, c) it has a unique shimmery tweed fabric, d) it holds everything and e) Beyonce has it! So that's my justification.  

Shirt: J. Crew / Sweater: J. Crew (sold out, but check eBay!) / Jeans: J. Crew (on sale!) / Flats: J. Crew Factory / Bag: Kate Spade




* FYI, this was our very first attempt at blog photography. Please excuse the lighting issues.

10 comments:

  1. I love those colors, designs and sequins together!!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! Newest follower! xo.
    Megan

    I'd love for you to check out my fashion blog and follow along, too!
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh just found ur adorable blog!!! love the name it is so cute and fun! now following u! hope u will follow back :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So obsessed with this look! I would totally wear it myself :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed your blog as well :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shirt! and of course the mint jeans :) I was eyeing this outfit on you the other day! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have that sequin shirt! i love it!!! adorable on you

    xo Stop by for a visit,

    Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your chevron top and your bag!!! :-) Nice blog.

    OCWishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh obsessed with that sweater! so freaking cute!! thanks for tweeting me your link, new follower!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips