2.18.2013

Evolution of Polka Dots

Paige $190 / J. Crew $98* / Gap $55* / Target $25

I knew I wanted needed a pair of polka dot jeans ever since I saw Paige's version on Shopbop. I wasn't about to drop $200, so I kept trying to find more inexpensive alternatives. I found as the price decreased, the dots became more and more subtle, which only makes them more versatile in my opinion. Of course I liked J. Crew's version, but I still wanted to look for cheaper options. I finally came across the pair from Gap and fell in love with them, and felt the price was reasonable. I tried them on in-store a couple weekends ago and just wasn't impressed with the fit, so back to the drawing board I went. Earlier this week, I went to Target to see the new Prabal Gurung collection (the Southaven store has a really limited selection, much to my dismay) but it was worth the trip because I found these polka dot jeans for only $25! The dots are subtle but noticeable, the fit was decent, and the price couldn't be beat! They wouldn't let me leave without taking them home with me, so I happily obliged.

*J. Crew: Now on sale, with an additional 40% off (ending today).
*Gap: Now on sale, with an additional 30% off (ending today).

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips