2.21.2013

Delicate Necklaces

 B (for Bella & Bentley) / Bow / Arrow / Mrs

Now all y'all know how much I love bejeweled statement necklaces. I haven't had a chance to share many of them yet, but anyone that has ever seen my necklace collection will tell you: I have an unhealthy obsession with large and colorful baubles (I own 5 bubble necklaces!) and unique statement necklaces. I've always thought of small necklaces as outdated or reserved for formal occasions, but I have completely changed my opinion recently! Delicate gold necklaces seem to be popping up everywhere, and I couldn't think of a more beautiful, understated, and simple accessory to sport in the warmer months with a tank and shorts (can you tell I'm craving summer already?!). Wear them alone or layered, with a tee, a sundress, or even a bathing suit. I think it will be one of my summer must-haves, and luckily I have a few more months to decide on one (or two)!

1 comment:

  1. I've got the "mrs" necklace and love it...and I'm really loving that arrow too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips