2.12.2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Image via Harper's Bazaar

My heart skipped a beat when bold florals and neons flooded my Instagram feed last week from the Prabal Gurung for Target at NYFW. The collection launched this past Sunday, but instead of showing up at Target first thing Sunday or shopping online at midnight like all the other fashion crazies, I waited until Monday to visit a Target. And of course, I was one day too late to get the floral jacket I wanted. I only wanted ONE thing, people! And it's out of stock. There is one location within reasonable distance that has "limited stock", whatever that means, but I'll take that as a green light. Wish me luck!

The only thing I had to have from Prabal Gurung's collaboration with Target

6 comments:

  1. i have a very similar post up today! I got the blazer and they had a ton left in stock at my store! hit me up I could maybe grab u one :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors popping together!!

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is gorgeous! HEY from a fellow Memphis blogger!! :)
    Matters of Merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good thing about living in a fairly small town is that no one rushes to Target for designer collabs like in bigger cities. When I lived in NYC, I used to send my mom to our local Target and she'd just mail me what I wanted. It's pretty nice! Plus, I bet most of this will be on sale in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The collection is beautiful! I just absolutely LOVE that blazer! so cute!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired! Great post!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips