2.04.2013

Meet Bella and Bentley!

They are the inspiration for my blog title and the loves of my life (besides Tyler, of course- love you honey!)... Meet my furry children, Bella and Bentley!


This is Isabella, most often referred to as Bella, Bella-Poo, Beller, Stinkerellie, and B.P. She's a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel & Poodle) although she looks nothing like either in my opinion. She's a Bella-Poo! Tyler surprised me with her for Christmas in 2009 (when she was just 5 weeks old), and she's been my very best friend every since. I smile remembering the early days when she would whine if anyone except me held her. It was just she and I for two and a half years before I married Tyler (and before I had a big-girl job), and I cherish the memories of our late nights watching TV, our (all day) cuddle time, and afternoon walks. I love her more than life and would do anything for her. She's as friendly as can be and has never met a stranger. She's also more spoiled rotten than you could possibly imagine, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She basically gets everything she wants, including treats and bones whenever she asks (whines) for them. She sleeps on my tempurpedic pillow with me at night and whenever we're gone, she has her own memory foam bed. She gives me kisses on demand and is the sweetest cuddler. Walks and treats are her two favorite things and she is so smart that we have to spell those words out while in her presence or she will go bananas. Speaking of bananas, that's her favorite food. She was quite rambunctious as a puppy and destroyed too many things to count. It took her a good 2 years to calm down, but now she is just the perfect dog child. It's no secret that she's my favorite, but please don't tell Bentley. It would break his little heart.


This is Bentley, most often referred to as Bentley-Bug, Little Bear, and Pip Squeak. He's a Cavachon (King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and Bichon Frise) but looks mostly like a Bichon with brown colorings. We got him in September 2012 when he was 8 weeks old (he was born on our wedding day!). He's always playful and happy but is little shy around new people and is scared of young children. We're hoping he'll grow out of that as he gets older. He practically worships Bella and follows her everywhere, doing exactly as she does. He likes to jump on her head and taunt her with his toys. He likes to lay our bed but is no longer allowed up there after several accidents. He loves to play "hide and seek" where he hides in various spots (under the bed, in the linen closet, behind the washing machine) and we have to find him, then brib him with treats to come out. He has grown to love his crate and willingly goes in there when it's time for bed. He's just the sweetest little puppy that loves to play fetch and nap in your lap. I'm soaking up every moment of his puppy days.

Is it obvious that I'm obsessed? These little furballs are the reason I smile 99% of the time. I couldn't imagine life without them!

4 comments:

  1. awww I love dogs! they are amazing!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, cutest little furballs ever. Love it. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are so cute!!! I would have them over to play with my puppy, but you're too far away. My baby (she isn't really a puppy) is a Dachshund and Cocker Spaniel mix. We rescued her about 2 years ago. She is the sweetest dog.
    Glad I found your blog! :-)

    OCWishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love crazy dog ladies like myself! Your fur babies are too cute!! :) I have a golden named Huckleberry and he's the love of my life!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips