2.07.2013

Look for Less: Christian Louboutin

 Christian Louboutin 'Pigalle' / Steven by Steve Madden 'Loulu"

Look like a million bucks (without breaking the bank)! I've found that one of the most important aspects about shopping on a budget is finding similar pieces for a fraction of the cost! Up first in my new series, Look for Less, are the coveted red-soled heels designed by no other than Christian Louboutin. Want the look of Louboutin but not the price tag? These Steve Madden heels (right) are a dead ringer for Louboutin's Pigalle style and are so utterly classic and sophisticated I cannot stop drooling. I know they look sky high, but at 4" with a 1/4" hidden platform, they are totally manageable! They're selling out quickly (already sold out on Shopbop and Zappos!) so act fast!

Be sure and follow me to see more Looks for Less!*


*I also share "mini" Looks for Less on Instagram (see kate spade v. groop dealz here) so follow me @thesequinedspaniel!

5 comments:

  1. omg those are almost identical!! i found a really great pair of nine west ones at marshalls that look just like this when I was trying to find these for less too! great find :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! its hard to find a good replica but when you can, its usual spot on. awesome.
    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should stop being surprised by how many times a designer shoe has dozens of look-alikes, but it still always gets me. I guess it's a good thing that fashion trickles down to be available to every budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. christian louboutin high-heels are a must have for me!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.christianlouboutinukdiscount.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous yet fashionable christian louboutin uk shoes!! =`) love it.
    http://www.blackhills-hideaway.com/christianlouboutinuk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips