2.15.2013

Mint Gingham Shirt

  J. Crew $78 / J. Crew Factory $54 (with 30% off until Sunday!)

When you're a newlywed with a small shopping budget like me, every dollar counts. I included the gingham shirt in my top picks from J. Crew's new spring collection, so I was pumped to see its twin at J. Crew Factory online. At $54, it was still more than $20 cheaper, but I decided to wait until I could find a coupon for an even better deal. Lo and behold, I woke up Tuesday morning to an email from J. Crew Factory offering 30% off sitewide! I was more than happy to scoop it up for only $38 ($50 cheaper than the original J. Crew version!!!!).

If you're a J. Crew fanatic like me but can't always afford their prices, check J. Crew factory! They often have similar styles for less $$. And on that note, HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips