2.14.2013

Red, Pink, & Valentine's Trivia

Dress: Gap (on sale!) / Necklace: J. Crew / Bag: Gianni Bini (old) / Heels: Ivanka Trump (on sale!) / Bracelets: J. Crew

The beauty of East Tennessee gets me every time we visit. I realize I totally took it for granted that I got to see mountains every day when I lived there, so I have a newfound appreciation for their beauty whenever I walk out the front door of my in-law's home. We visited last weekend and enjoyed time with family, eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant, getting pampered at the hair salon (me), shopping at West Town, and watching the kids happily run free around the farm. Being there always makes me happy, and what better way to show happiness than by wearing bright colors? This dress was comfortable enough for running around Knoxville but still looked put-together with a statement necklace and pumps (however, I did mildly regret wearing them after walking around the mall).



Now for some Valentine's Day trivia! I Got these questions from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife and thought they sounded fun! I answered the questions then gave them to Tyler to answer to see how well he knows me. Here are our answers! I have to say, Tyler knows me pretty well :)

How long have you been married?
AP: 7 months, 7 days
TP: Over 7 months

Where was your first kiss?
AP: Phoenix airport
TP: Phoenix airport

Who said "I love you" first?
AP: Me
TP: Amanda

What were your wedding colors?
AP: Pink, purple, and gray
TP: Purple, pink, and silver

What is her most commonly used phrase?
AP: "Bella, I love you!"
TP: "Please can I {insert shopping, nails, etc}

Who is her celebrity crush?
AP: Justin Timberlake
TP: JT

What's the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
AP: Watches Friends and kisses Bella
TP: Turns off Friends and tells Bella to come snuggle her

If you could throw out one item of her clothing, what would it be?
AP: my blazers
TP: high heels that makes her taller than me

What would she say is his most annoying habit?
AP: crunching ice and spitting it at Bella & Bentley
TP: crunching ice or yelling at games on TV

What would he say is her most annoying habit?
AP: being reluctant to admit when I'm wrong
TP: being OCD


Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I think you look darling! love this combo of pink and red! happy v day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love that bag!!
    i'm wearing my pink necklace today too.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips