2.11.2013

Hunter Madness


1. Emily Schuman 2. Reese Witherspoon 3. Hilary Duff 4. Rachel Parcell 5. Blake Lively 6. Rachel Bilson 7. Rachel Parcell 8. Mary Kate Olsen 9. Shannon Willardson 10. Anna Jane Wisniewski

I've been dying for a pair of Hunter boots, but have been hesitant to spend $135 for colored rubber. How is it that when you want something, it always starts popping up everywhere you look?! It never fails. Almost every blogger I follow has a pair, countless celebrities, friends at church, even a coworker! Since I had Christmas money to spend, I started looking more seriously at purchasing a pair of the seemingly most popular rain boot on the planet. Of course I was drawn to the bright pink, but I also had a strong gravitation to red. After my search for a red pair in my size came up empty, I came across the pink for sale on eBay (new with tags!). I got a great deal on them, and was especially excited since the pink color is no longer for sale on any retail website. I love my pink pair, but I'm still not ruling out the possibility of other colors (have you seen their new spring colors?!).

What are your favorite color of Hunters?

2 comments:

  1. haha it always does pop up doesnt it! You will be just browsing through facebook or instagram and boom there it pops up! Love the hunter boots..just finally caved in and bought myself a pair last month! Love them!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted some for so long, but then found the $200 Loeffler Randall boots for $100 on eBay and decided to get those instead. : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips