2.06.2013

J. Crew Spring Collection

Ever since J. Crew debuted their spring collection on January 31st, I've pretty much been drooling over everything. I've complied a collage of my favorite items and am sad to report the total cost is $950. Obviously I'm going to have to par down (by a lot!) and choose a couple must-have items, and wait for others to go on sale. And let's not even discuss all the gorgeous shoes I can't afford.



The only thing I know I will purchase is the cabochon necklace. At $45, it's affordable, I don't have many short necklaces, and hello? It's mint! I'll also probably get the tee, because it's a perfect basic, and only $30. I am trying to layer more often so one of these button-downs are a must! I feel like the strawberry mint plaid will be most versatile with my existing wardrobe. I love how the shorts are slouchy and not too short, it may be a little too premature to purchase them now for full-price. And as much as I love the colorblock cashmere sweater, it is just too expensive at $248. I'll have to wait for the sale on that one.

What are your top picks?

12 comments:

  1. Heyyyyy.. following from the Memphis Bloggers Facebook Group. About to look you up on Instagram.. Have a great day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder what your favorite store could be...??? Haha ;)

    Love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklaces - always.
    You can never have too many button-ups.
    And though I'm not a pink lover - I am loving their pinks this spring.

    All great picks. Love J.Crew.

    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited for their spring collection! I just love their clothes..so bright and fun! And I just adore their jewellery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great day.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest look 'Structured Stripes'.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love. They always do it right. The bright colors and florals have my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink blouse with the trim. SO pretty! I love everything they have, actually...

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want it all, I love your blog.

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all! The cabochon necklace is a good choice! ;-)

    OCWishes.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips