2.27.2013

Pretty Pastels

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16

In my closet, it's spring. Sadly, it's still winter outside. As a matter of fact, as I'm writing this, it's 40 degrees outside. Nevertheless, the groundhog says spring is coming, so its time to shop new spring arrivals and start incorporating pastels into your winter wardrobe! Annnnd go!

Friday, I'll have the honor of guest posting for a fellow Memphis blogger, Laura, on her fashion & fitness blog Walking in Memphis in High Heels! Be sure to check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this collection. The colors say Spring to me. And I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is March 1 which is spring in my mind. I was hoping to be wearing stuff like this by now. : (

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips