3.21.2013

Save or Splurge: White Cap Toe Pumps


I'm not normally attracted to white pumps, but I fell in love with the gold cap-toe from Steve Madden's more sophisticated (and often more expensive) line, Steven. I was disappointed to see the price of $150 and went searching for less expensive alternatives. I found myself browsing J.C. Penney's shoe department and found this similar pair. I'm not completely sold on them, mostly because the cap-toe is silver instead of gold. The Steven pair just looks sleeker and of course, of higher quality than the J.C. Penney alternative. On the other hand, cap-toes could be a passing trend, which in case I might regret splurging.

What do you think? Is this a save or splurge?

3 comments:

  1. The Steven ones are definitely prettier because I love gold cap toes. I've even hesitant to order online or get cheaper versions of these because I'm always scared they might be uncomfortable with the pointy toe so I need to finally get out and try some on ASAP lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the cap toe will be going out soon.. at least I hope not. You can't go wrong with a little white and gold pump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but the steven ones just looks better!! You may want to check out chinese laundry danger zone -- a little cheaper version of this -- they do have it in white.

    I have my eye on the black ones, but I'm waaaayy over budget for this month, so I'm trying to hold off.

    -Emmy
    www.countrygirlinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips