3.22.2013

Neon + Berry

Tee: J. Crew (similar, on sale!) / Jeans: Express / Wedges: J. Crew / Clutch: Francesca's / Bracelet: J. Crew / Necklace: Francesca's / Sunnies: Kate Spade






I wore this a couple weekends ago when my in-laws came to visit. We went out for a casual dinner Friday night at the Trolley Stop, so I decided to keep it comfy & casual with jeans and a tee. To make the combination more interesting, I added pops of neon pink and berry purple with simple gold jewelry.

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to come back here Monday for a huge giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. this is the cutest outfit. I love the pops of color!!
    if you ever want to do an uptown/downtown look with me, email me at pinkonthecheek@gmail.com

    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips