3.13.2013

The Denim Jacket


The denim jacket is a classic staple that many people misjudge. Yes, it was popular when I was in middle school and yes, I wore it with boring khaki pants and a white shirt. No, it is never O.K. to match it to your jeans, but there are so many other ways you can style it, because like I said, it's a classic staple! Floral dresses, pencil skirts, patterned tees, colored shorts, oxford button-downs... the options are really endless! They're perfect for spring days and summer nights when you need a light layer and look great paired with boots in the fall!

I still have my Aeropostale denim jacket from middle school and I am proud to admit it still fits and a little embarrassed to admit I still wear it occasionally. I think it's time for an update, don't you? My perfect denim jacket is softly worn with a relaxed fit and medium wash, which I think maximizes its versatility. These are the best and most affordable options I have found under $100.

Which do you like best?

5 comments:

  1. im wearing my denim jacket today :) p.s. thank u so much :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first on is my fav :) and your dog is so cute ... I also have a spaniel just in black and white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one.. I really need to bring it out of the closet and wear it more often! I always forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just thinking about this the other day. I still have mine from old navy from high school... 10+ years ago. I definitely need to find that in the back of my closet and put it to some good use.

    -Emmy
    http://countrygirlinpurplehighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love #4! I have a light washed jeans jacket from Nordstrom that I wear all the time in spring + summer!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips