3.08.2013

Beautiful Blossoms + Colorblock Cardigan + Prancing Pups

Cardigan: J. Crew (on sale!) / Blouse: J. Crew / Tee: J. Crew (on sale!) / Jeans: Express / Heels: Ivanka Trump / Bag: Kate Spade / Necklace: Jessica Simpson / Stacking Rings: Groop Dealz







Things that are currently making me happy:

The first sighting of pretty spring blossoms
My new colorblock cashmere cardigan
Blue skies + beautiful weather
Walking my pups + seeing them prancing around in the sun


I hope everyone has a great weekend filled with things that make you happy :)

4 comments:

  1. great print and pattern mixing :) LOVE!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in love with Spring and everything that comes with it! Thanks for sharing & consider me your newest follower!

    -Rosy

    www.ajoyfulkindoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips