3.26.2013

Mint Home Accents

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

When Tyler and I got married and moved into our first place together, I was forced to get rid of most of my girly pink and purple things. I've always gravitated toward pinks my entire life (my bedroom walls in high school were bright pink...I mean bright) so most of my home decor I had throughout college and graduate school were super bright, girly, and admittedly teen-ish. So, last year when I began buying things for mine and Tyler's first place together, I began with neutral colors (this bedding, this sofa, these place mats) so I could add a little sophisticated color through accents (this mixer, our headboard, these pillows).

As you know, I'm obsessed with mint in clothing and accessories, so it should come as no surprise that it's also my color of choice in home decor. It's fresh, guy-friendly, pairs well with most other colors, and may have taken pink's place in my heart.

If you haven't already guessed, all of these mint accents are from Anthropologie, the queen of irresistibly unique home decor.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips