3.20.2013

A Spring Collaboration with aBree Fashion!


Happy First Day of Spring! In honor of this day, I've teamed up with Bree from aBree Fashion to share with you two ways to wear white jeans! Bree is so sweet and adorable and I absolutely adore her style! We share a love of mint and J. Crew, which basically makes us style sisters. Right, Bree? :)

White jeans are one of my favorite items to wear because they're such a blank canvas and can be paired with virtually anything! I even wear them year-round, pairing them with boots & heavy sweaters in winter and flowy tanks & wedges in summer, but my favorite time to wear white jeans is in the spring! 

I love piling on layers of brights in the same color family. For this look, I chose varying shades of blues, greens, and yellows, and opted for a skinny jean. Obviously, my style sister and I were thinking alike since we both wore yellow and turquoise! Promise we didn't plan it! And let's just take a second to talk about how cute that jacket is!! I'm drooling. So perfect for spring! 










My outfit details: 
Turquoise shirt: J. Crew Factory
Lime shirt: J. Crew(similar)
Jeans: J. Crew
Heels: Sam Edelman
Cross-body bag (carried as a clutch): Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: J. Crew
Watch: Fossil


Bree's outfit details: 
Shirt: Gap
Jacket: Gap
Jeans: J. Crew (size up for a boyfriend fit)
Shoes: J. Crew
Necklace: J. Crew Factory
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory
Earrings: Banana Republic
Watch: Michael Kors


I'm so thrilled to have had the opportunity to collaborate with the beautiful Bree! Go check out her blog now! You'll love it! :)

P.S. Bree and I will be teaming up again in a couple days, along with several other awesome bloggers, to host a giveaway! Make sure you're following us both on Bloglovin' because you won't want to miss it!


Thank you for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. WOAH LOVE THIS! that gingham combo is simply fab!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A collaboration - great minds think alike lol! I love yall's spring colors and the white jeans! I need a new pair of white jeans asap. Love your shoes too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lime and turquoise combo! Looks great together and looks great with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute looks! The necklace is FAB! Happy spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable looks! Love the gingham on gingham!! xx

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips