3.18.2013

Pastels + New Blog Design!

Blouse: Lilly Pulitzer (similar sleeveless version) / Jeans: J. Crew / Wedges: Kate Spade (similar) / Bracelet: J. Crew / Earrings: Francesca's Sunnies: Kate Spade / Nails: Essie "Bikini So Teeny" / iPhone 5 case: J. Crew (other patterns here)






When I saw this blouse at The Pink Door in Memphis, I knew I wanted to pair it with other pastels, such as my peachy jeans & hydrangea nails. I love the idea of wearing colors of the same intensity (punchy neons, crisp neutrals, etc.) but the brighter reds, pinks, and purples in my shoes made this outfit not seem so matchy-matchy and added a little dimension. 

What do you think of my new blog design?! Amie created my feminine theme with subtle polka dots, pretty pastels and sweet scallops! I couldn't be more pleased. If you need your blog re-designed, Amie's awesome! We're still working through a few kinks, so bear with us!  :)

*My blog can now be found at "www.thesequinedspaniel.com" instead of ".blogspot.com"! You will automatically be directed to the new url.*

10 comments:

  1. OMG THOSE SHOES! AHHH! gorgeous! congrats on ur new blog design! I think it is gorgeous!!!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog design...and that outfit!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable blouse and wedges! Looking gorgeous :)

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the new design and the Pink Door! How much did she charge? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right :) One of my favorite colors!! It looks so cute on you. And your shoes and pink toe polish-- so adorable. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blog look!! Also your wedges are faboush! I am so ready for wedges and summer shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh those wedges are so springy and very cute!! love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Awesome outfit. I so love the violet blouse.=D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips