3.14.2013

Look for Less: Cabochon Earrings


I am kicking myself for not snatching up these J. Crew earrings up before they became sold out. Seriously guys, I'm so mad at myself. I tried them on, loved them, and just never bought them. I've diligently been searching eBay for them for weeks with no luck. Then, as I was browsing LuLu-Le's large selection of affordable jewelry, I literally gasped out loud when I saw this nearly identical alternative!

If these aren't your style, take a look at their website. You're sure to find something you love! Plus, almost everything is on sale right now! I'm currently eying this go-with-everything necklace, these unique earrings, and this classic bracelet!

7 comments:

  1. wow those are seriously identical! wow very great find :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!
    I never buy expensive pieces... there are too many good cheal knock-offs out there. And I get tired of stuff way before the wear runs out.. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? They are identical! And soooo cute! (ps I am saying hi from Back East Blonde's bloglovin hop! following you now!)

    http://likeordinarylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly can't tell the difference! These are amazing! I seriously might have to order them. Thanks so much for sharing this site!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic replicas and PRICE! a definite MUST have ASAP. love all of LULULE'S jewelry and prices. new favorite jewelry website. Thanks so much for introducing it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips