3.12.2013

Comfy in Coral

Blazer: Piperlime / Tee: J. Crew / Pants: J. Crew / Necklace: J. Crew via eBay / Bracelets: J. Crew / Bag: Gianni Bini / Heels: Ivanka Trump / Sunnies: Kate Spade



I love a good blazer, mainly for their versatility. You can wear them casually with a pair of boyfriend jeans or dress them up paired with a elegant shift dress. My favorite of the two is casual, as I most often wear blazers with jeans. I loved this particular blazer because its stretchy knit fabric makes it so comfortable, yet it creates a more polished look when paired with ponte pants and a striped tee.

I wore this a couple Sundays ago to church. I was scheduled to take care of the children during the service, so I needed a comfortable outfit appropriate for chasing down kids!

In other news, look at these pretty pink blooms on the trees! Spring is almost here :)

7 comments:

  1. ok I LOVE this look! it is so preppy but what i LOVE is the layers and layers of pearls :) gorgeous!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit on you! I am thinking I need a red blazer! And the pearls just cinch the outfit together ;]

    XO
    PG
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!
    You are a J.Crew-aholic! I don't own a single thing from them. And actually, I'm trying to think if I've ever even been in the store.. Hmm.. is there one in Memphis? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look! I really wish I could pull off a blazer, but for some reason I can't. Blah. Love your sunglasses, I'm wearing some from Kate spade too right now. So cute! Hope you're having a Good Friday!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blazer! The color is really nice, you look so beautiful! I just found your blog and I like it! :)

    AWomanAndFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy look!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this coral blazer but cannot find it on the Piperlime website. Can you post the link or give me the brand name?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips