1.15.2013

Currently Craving...


Kate Spade watch
 Looks like a bracelet, functions like a watch! 

Gap jeans
 A subtle way to try the printed denim trend, and still so versatile! A must-have for me.

J. Crew pumps
 How do I not own a pair of sequin heels?? Too bad they're so expensive.

Hunter boots
Ever since I got this rain jacket, I have been dreaming of pairing it with bright red boots! Sadly, they're sold out in my size :(

J. Crew chambray shirt
Okay, I may already have two chambray shirts, but guys... this one is polka dot!!!


What's on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessing over polka dots and chambray toooooo!

    I need a job. And that Kate Spade watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your choices! And a girl can never have too many chambray shirts. :)
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sequin heels are TO DIE FOR. I need them and love them. Great picks!

    http://abreefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips