1.17.2013

Mondrian = LOVE

Dress / Blouse / Sweater / Skirt
{Image via Sparke.daily}

It's no secret that kate spade is one of my very favorite designers. I own countless handbags, wallets, clothing and shoes that I absolutely adore. The things I love most about her styles are the bright colors and unique prints, which makes her new Mondrian collection one of my favorites yet! I am smitten with the shift dress and classic blouse and was devastated to see their high price tags.

That's when I saw this scarf!




Via Bloomingdales

Considering its lower price and my scarf addiction, this was a no-brainer! (I was able to use my new blog email to sign up for email updates from kate spade to receive a 15% off promotion code, and I used leftover Christmas money!) Score!

New to kate spade? Prepare to fall in love with everything. And when you do, don't forget to sign up for email updates to receive 15% off on your first order!

1 comment:

  1. Mondrain is one of my favorites!! I did a whole report on his working leading to color blocking in fashion. I love that Kate Spade has lots of pieces inspired by him!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips