1.10.2013

My Number One


Welcome! The Sequined Spaniel, centered around things I love, is a direct result of my husband's continuous pressuring encouragement and support. I've been lingering in the background of the blogging world for about a year now, namely fashion blogs, with a few here and there that focus on DIY and interior design thrown in for good balance. I've often had the fleeting thought that I would enjoy writing my own blog, but always dismissed the idea, because who am I kidding? Would anyone really care enough to take the time to read? Well, maybe not, but nonetheless, here it is! I hope to deliver posts that bring smiles, spark ideas, and give encouragement. Because after all, everyone needs a little extra sometimes! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely be taking the time to read! So glad you started the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips