1.16.2013

Lovin' Bloglovin

Just a short time ago, when I discovered a new blog I wanted to read, I would add the name to my handwritten list. Each day, I visited each individual site to check for new posts. I often had ten tabs open at one time. And the most irritating thing of all, if a blog wasn't updated, I had to keep checking for new posts throughout the day. You can imagine how time consuming that could be! I finally realized that my method of "following" didn't actually give them a new follower, and didn't leave me with any spare time to spend on the Internet (you know, to shop...) Luckily, there is a better way to follow blogs you love. Bloglovin is a site that allows all your favorite blogs to be in one place and notifies you of new posts, so no time is wasted! Sign up and join the fabulous world of blogging!

Here is a list of my favorite blogs:

Cupcakes and Cashmere (I also have her book!)
Pink Peonies
Gal Meets Glam
Kendi Everyday
See Jane.
Atlantic-Pacific
Cheetah Is The New Black
Bows and Sequins
Penny Pincher Fashion
A Sequin Dress At Breakfast
Michaela Noelle Designs
Fash Boulevard
GBO Fashion
Exodus31Three
Freckles Chick
J's Everyday Fashion
Brooklyn Blonde


P.S. You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with bloglovin too!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with bloglovin! It's perfect for following all the blogs I do.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bloglovin and read a bunch of the blogs you follow too! Your blog is GREAT and I love all your fashion pics! Just moved to Memphis with my husband and started my own blog about life here - check it out! :)

    www.partiesandcardis.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips