1.11.2013

A Ray of Sunshine


Image via Cheetah is The New Black

I couldn't help but notice that several of the fashion blogs I follow all posted about the color yellow this week. I guess I'm not the only one feeling the winter blues after the sparkle of the holidays are gone! Wearing bright colors is a great way to instantly pump up your mood during the dreary winter months that seem to last forever. What color could make you feel happier than the color of sunshine?! I don't know about you, but I'm wishing I had more yellow in my closet! 


Image via Pink Peonies
Image via See Jane.

Check out the following items and incorporate some yellow into your winter wardrobe! Shop my picks by clicking on the links below.

**I haven't decided on a photo collage software to create inspiration boards (suggestions welcome!), so just the links will have to do for now.**

Hunter Boots / Gap Hat (on sale!) / Piperlime Blazer / J.Crew Cords (on sale!) / Kate Spade Handbag (sadly not on sale)

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I wanted to use yellow as the bridesmaid dress color, but got a lot of backlash for it. I think a lot of people are afraid to wear it! But I think it's just Gorgeous, cheery, and a sure fire way to stand out! ;)

    Love the blog...looking forward to more. xoxo to bella and bentley (and the other parks members of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips