1.28.2013

Leopard v. Mint



Shirt: J. Crew Factory / Skirt: J. Crew (sold out) / Belt: J. Crew (similar) / Booties: Gianni Bini via Dillards (old) / Necklace: Kate Spade via sample sale (eBay listing) / Bag: Dooney & Bourke (really old)

I originally planned to wear a skinny leopard print belt, but at the last minute I decided to play up the bright factor with the mint belt. After all, you can never, ever go wrong with mint. Well, or leopard print, for that matter. Actually, as it turns out, both are pretty much equally versatile. Bottom line: leopard and mint go with everything. And so does chambray.

3 comments:

  1. New follower! I'm in Memphis. What part of TN are you in? Love the fuschia and mint together!
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from East Tennessee but have lived in Memphis for about 3 years now. Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. Such a great look. I love the bright skirt and the big jewels.

    I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips