1.14.2013

Make A Statement

If I could afford it, I am certain I would own the entire jewelry collection from J. Crew. Their pieces are beautifully classic yet somehow still unique, and are versatile enough for regular wear. Let me take a moment to share what I am finding irresistible lately:

Statement necklace

Statement earrings

Animal print bangle

Crystal collar necklace

Drooling yet? Yes, I know their jewelry is expensive, (which is why I only have a few pieces), but stay with me! Sometimes you can find similar pieces for less...

...such as their Multicolor Pave Link Bracelet. It sold out before I could snatch it up, but I came across an exact replica for more than half the price!

J. Crew- $135

Groop Dealz- $25 + free shipping!

 Deal ends soon (like tomorrow), so scoop it up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips