1.23.2013

Neutral Party

Coat: J. Crew (similar) / Sweater: J. Crew / Cords: J. Crew (on sale!) / Heels: Vince Camuto 

Anyone who knows me knows how much I adore bright colors and how I always gravitate toward bright pink as opposed to black. However, there are days when the mood strikes me just right and I wear neutrals head to toe. This isn't a frequent occurrence so I felt it only made sense to document it. Plus I got this sweater for $2.92 and couldn't wait to share it.

These photos were taken before I got our new camera, so please forgive me for posting such low-quality photos... It was after I saw these that I decided we needed a better camera! (The more I say "camera" in my head, the weirder it sounds.) Do you ever say words over and over and they start to sound different? Camera camera camera. It sounds like something a celebrity would name their baby. OH! Speaking of celebrity babies, go read Suri's Burn Book now. It's hilarious. You will be entertained for hours.





So, what's your preference? Are you a Neutral Nancy or a Bright Betty? (This is slightly ironic considering my mother is Nancy and I'm pretty sure the word "neutral" isn't in her wardrobe vocabulary).

Have a fantastic day :-)

4 comments:

  1. Your random thoughts and ability to bounce between topics make me laugh! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love your coat!
    xoxo
    Sara
    http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! And that jacket looks fab on you. It depends for me, sometimes I go neutral with pops of colour, or do all pops of colour..usually my neutral on its own consists of black (not sure if thats neutral though?!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct, neutral colors have a limited use in my wardrobe. Bright colors are my favorite. Fantastic coat and great buy on the sweater. You look pretty in neutrals!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips