4.23.2013

Citrus & Cognac




Ann Taylor Loft cardigan and jeans, Banana Republic shirt, Jessica Simpson wedges, J. Crew bracelets and clutch, kate spade sunnies

These boyfriend jeans have been on repeat every Friday...and pretty much every Saturday since I got them. I also may or may not wear them some Sunday evenings. I'm resisting the urge to get them in a darker wash, although I think I might go down a size in my next pair. These are my normal size 4 and fit great when I first put them on, but they stretch out quickly. Just a little perspective for those who are considering them... Get them now, and size down. Also, the regular length was perfect for my 5'3" height, surprisingly.

Does anyone have these Loft jeans AND the Gap boyfriends? What's your preference? I see those Gap jeans EVERYWHERE in blog land.

Sorry for the sporadic posting lately. I've admittedly been in some sort of funk... I've fallen behind on preparing my posts and currently have 515 unread blog posts on my Bloglovin feed. What is wrong with me?! I also have to catch up on replying to emails... I promise I haven't forgotten about you! Here's to hoping this funk goes away soon!

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?? What helps you get back into the groove?

7 comments:

  1. I really like these boyfriend jeans & they're great in the lighter wash too. Love the combination of citrus colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm in a funk right now. My funks happen monthly though... nothing gonna get rid of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I don't see anything mint in this outfit...besides your nails! Love those colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing the Loft BF jeans a lot too, and I hear nothing but good things about them! I tried on the Gap ones and wasn't a fan.

    I totally understand the funk! Sometimes I feel SO overwhelmed by all the things I want to blog about as well as reading other's posts that I just give up...which is horrible! Hopefully you get out of your funk soon :-)

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really been wanting to try the gap boyfriends. I hear good things, but gap pants don't always fit me the greatest.... my hips/booty get me every time! :)

    I love this outfit! I would have never thought to pair these colors together, probably because I don't own either color... yellow doesn't do good things for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love boyfriend jeans, i got an amazing pair of mavi ones that i have been living in!
    xo, aiyanajane || www.citystylecountrysmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love this bright look.

    Would love it if you stopped by sometime.

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips