4.09.2013

A Look for Less + Coming Up This Week...



How adorable is that Chloe sandal?? I love the cork bottom and unique closure, not to mention they'd go with EVERYTHING during the spring/summer/fall months. Plus, who can resist a gold metallic accent and an ankle strap?! Unfortunately, $260 is a lot to spend on one pair of sandals so luckily, I found an alternative! These Clark sandals are more than half the price, and still gives you just as much versatility.


A few things to note: I'm being featured on GBO Fashion tomorrow as Shannon's Style Crush, so be sure and check that out! Also, stay tuned this week for a jewelry giveaway and an inside look at Memphis Fashion Weekend! And lastly, I'm both proud and stunned to announce the winner of the Target/Sephora/J.Crew giveaway as Sheree! She also recently won my Piperlime giveaway only a week ago! Talk about lucky!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Target has some very similar sandals! Cute!

    Lucky, Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.target.com/p/women-s-xhilaration-lavada-slide-sandal/-/A-14364445?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0001&AFID=Performics_rewardStyle_0004d9f05230e2a80aec8342a300149b&LNM=Primary#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

      Delete
  2. Have you seen the Target sandals I got? They're actually fairly similar!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips