4.26.2013

Sea of Blue

clockwise: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17

I'm obsessed with all the sea blue shades at J. Crew right now! Now is the perfect time to add a little more blue to your closet by shopping J. Crew's current store-wide sale. Take 25% off everything with code "springbest" until Sunday night!

Happy Friday! I'm anxiously awaiting Courtney's gender reveal party tomorrow! I'm so excited to find out if I'll be shopping pink or blue! (Although I told her I'm buying something mint either way :))

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't expect anything BUT mint (or pink) from you! Haha can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel mix! That sweater in the middle is perfect.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips