4.03.2013

New Hair

I've been thinking about cutting my hair for almost 9 months. Since Tyler and I got engaged a little over 2 years ago, I'd been letting it grow in anticipation of wearing it down for our wedding (I ended up wearing it up), so I feel like it is time for a change with a fresh new style! Not a huge change, because as you can see from the photos below, I've never had hair above my shoulders in my entire life. I LOVE my long hair, but just feel like I need an actual "style" and I think shorter cuts are so chic.


After Emily and Julia recently cut their long hair, I've become inspired to seriously consider taking the plunge. With my hair appointment scheduled for next Saturday, I don't have too much longer before I'm forced to make my final decision! Below are some photos of haircuts I adore.


I'd love to know: What are your honest thoughts? Which of the above is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. I like the Reese one-thinking about stealing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these cuts! I think you would like great with a cut like this. I am loving the way Julia cut her hair and I always love Jen Aniston's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would look AMAZING with that Reese hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hair looks great now, but if I had to pick one of these, I'm definitely going with Reese. Good luck! I have a a hair appt this saturday... trying to figure out too if I go back to being a little shorter or keep growing it out.

    -emmy
    http://www.countrygirlinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Jennifer Aniston cut!!! I wish I could do something cute like that with my curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just chopped my hair to - you should do it! I went with the Jennifer Aniston look, but not as short (I wasn't brave enough).

    xo Jackie
    www.FoodWineFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips