4.24.2013

Perforated Perfection



Perforated leather bags have been popping up on my radar with frequency lately, especially after I spotted the cross body bag from Ann Taylor. It's high on my wishlist right now, but I'm waiting out the sale price! I also came across the mint and lavender satchel at Aldo this past weekend and was thisclose to bringing it home with me.

The perforations are so fresh and the combination of neutral and pastels is perfect for spring! Which bag is your favorite?

Be sure and check out Sheree's blog, The Hartungs, today! You might just see an interview with yours truly :)

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING #2! I think Coach did a line a year or two ago that was perforated leather too, it was beautiful!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pretty much depend on that AT bag going on sale. They had a bigger perforated bag last year or a few years ago that I looooved and kind of wish I bought. My favorite of the ones you linked is hands down the Aldo bag. It's beautiful!!! I actually JUST bought this wristlet in white today http://www.thelimited.com/Large-Laser-Cut-Wristlet/1374442,default,pd.html?dwvar_1374442_colorCode=1&start=8&ppid=s8&q=laser%20cut and I'm loving it. The green is beautiful too but I wanted to go a more practical route.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips