5.07.2013

Summer Sandals


Steve Madden // Ivanka Trump (on sale!) // Report (on sale!)

This time of year I always feel like I need to update my sandal collection! I wear flat sandals ALL summer, and because of my non-existent arch, I need little support so flat sandals are so comfy for me! This season, I'm all about the details. Colorblocking, subtle ombre, and simple metallic thongs are at the top of my wish list. What type of sandals are you most drawn to this year?

We're finally all moved into our new house! I'm utterly exhausted from moving for 4 days straight so I'm still trying to get caught up on rest. We didn't hire a moving company and instead opted to do it on our own with help from friends. We absolutely couldn't have done it without Will, Courtney, and Zach's help! I'm still trying to convince Tyler that with the money we saved from moving ourselves, I should be able to get a massage. :)

My parents came up Saturday evening and we spent the rest of the weekend unpacking and organizing. They were such a huge help! We still have a long way to go but we're just so happy to finally be living in our adorable new place.

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited that it is finally sandals season. I have to say, if a sandal has too many straps, I'm usually not a fan. That's when I call them "Jesus sandals" because I don't know, that's how I imagined that Jesus's sandals looked. But the ones above? Love them! Especially the silver metallics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being in your new place...now the unpacking begins. If you need help, let me know. I will send my mom down! Haha! She organized all of my apartments and my house when I moved into them. She's the best!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the glitter sandals and I LOVE them! I have already worn them so many times! Your blog is so cute, we should follow each other!

    http://sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips