5.22.2013

Orchid is a color




Tee: J. Crew // Skirt: Everly // Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar) // Sandals: Gianni Bini // Sunnies: Kate Spade

If you look closely in the background, you can see Bella peeping out the window. I just love my sweet girl :)

Evidently I like to pair shades of purple with this skirt... With lavender in this post and orchid this time! (At least I call this tee's color "orchid"...) Something about the pairing just works! 

Speaking of, look at my pretty orchid Tyler gave me! I've kept it alive for about two months now and I'm so proud especially since people have told me how finicky they can be! Now I just need to research on what soil it needs so I can re-pot it. Does anyone have experience with orchids?



I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Only 3 more work days to go 'til the 3-day weekend! Woop! 

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit and your orchid are beautiful!! Good job keeping it alive, and good luck replanting it. I'm horrible with plants.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty color combination! Light, beautiful and summery.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips