5.01.2013

Silver + Tan


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


I've never been a huge fan of the color silver... I'm a gold gal! But this spring is all about silver footwear and I have to admit... I'm kinda loving it! I'm currently drooling over styles that combine silver with tan... It's such an unexpected pairing and is just about as versatile as you can get! 

Coach is alllll over this silver/tan combo (the top 3 are Coach). I'm especially smitten with the Rebecca Minkoff wedges (#4) but even the sale price is too much for me to spend...

We're starting to move tonight! I can hardly wait to start taking things over to the new place and see the transformation from empty to homey! 

3 comments:

  1. Love #3.. wish they were cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are fab! I'm so into the tan & silver combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought of tan and silver, but oh my it's pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips