5.30.2013

Black & White

I am thrilled to feature a collaboration with Tara from Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes! She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and I've loved getting to know her! We've been discussing a collaboration for a few months now, and I can't believe time has flew by so quickly since we first started emailing. Bad weather happened, Baby Gibby happened, moving happened... life happened. Nonetheless, here it finally is! We decided to showcase a black and white outfit... Something we both hardly ever wear! We love us some color :) Once I started looking in my closet, I realized how little black or white clothing I actually have. It was a bit of a challenge, but I am pleased with how classic the end result is. 

What goes better with black and white than red? Tara has her red hair... I went with red lips! Can never go wrong with a red lip :) To keep the pencil skirt from being too stuffy, I added a fun pair of heels and a statement bracelet.

I'm loving how fun and bold her outfit is and those Zara shorts... too cute for words. Be sure and visit Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes to see more of Tara's outfit!



Top & Skirt: Express (old), Heels: Sam Edelman, Bag: Francesca's, Bracelet: J. Crew, Lips: Mac "Ruby Woo"

5 comments:

  1. Loving the white blouse!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so chic! Love the shoes and bracelet...they add the perfect finishing touch!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips