5.10.2013

Life Lately

My apologies for being MIA this week. We've been so busy trying to put our new house together! I've even neglected Instagram... and that never happens. But nonetheless, I wanted to share a few photos that I have on my iPhone camera roll to let you in on what's been going on.

 I've came to the conclusion that I NEED this kate spade clutch in my life. Isn't it perfection?! I can't wait to see the movie! But first, I have to find time to re-read the book. I know it won't take me more than a couple hours once I get started, but that just hasn't happened yet.

Chicken Alfredo & salad: the first meal we cooked in our new kitchen! Can I just say how much I love it? New appliances & Mom-approved organization make all the difference.

The Anthropologie tablecloth I ordered yesterday! Isn't it gorgeous?! It will look perfect on the small table in our butler's pantry next to our china & crystal! 

Bella has no problem making herself at home! 
Are you wondering why we have a blanket over the couch? Our slipcover was at the dry cleaners because Bentley made himself a little too comfortable and just didn't want hop down to throw up.

Yesterday I could not stop laughing at this video. How do you teach your dog to dance?!


Have a great weekend! We're hoping to sleep in, catch the Grizzlies game, eat Mexican with Will & Courtney, enjoy our screened-in porch, and get more unpacking done!

5 comments:

  1. What?! You mean your first meal wasn't Mexican!? Haha
    Hope to see y'all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for screened in porches. We have one and they are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go and see the Great Gatsby so badly!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that cover for The Great Gatsby! Soo cool! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, that table cloth is AMAZING. Eek. So exciting. I hope everything with the new house is going fabulous! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips