8.08.2013

Look For Less: Ankle Boot Edition


You can't go wrong with a good ankle boot. They go with anything, from dresses to jeans and can take you though fall, winter, and spring-- at least in Tennessee. I have one pair, last seen here, but I can't rule out purchasing a second pair in black. I'm not usually one to gravitate toward black, but this pair from Dolce Vita incorporates a little cognac, which I can never resist. Plus, they're a dead ringer for one of the most coveted ankle boots, the Harrow by Rag and Bone. If you're looking for some even cheaper, this pair, also from DV, are really similar! I also have my eye on these-- They look so comfortable! 

I know it's not technically fall until the end of September (and probably won't feel like fall in Memphis until October), but I can't help but drool over all the new fall arrivals that are out already! It's my favorite season!

Nothing like a good deal to get my blogging mojo back, huh? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the cheaper pair.. I need to get a pair of these for fall!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips