8.13.2013

August Shopping


My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I'm still trying to decide what to spend my birthday money on! Why is it when I don't have money, I want SO many things... Yet when I do have some money at my disposal, it takes me forever to decide what to spend it on! Please tell me this happens to you, too. There's something about the feeling of having that money to do with what I please and not wanting that to end! Because when it's gone, it won't come back until Christmas. So, I need your help! What would you spend your birthday money on (if your birthday was in August)? Would you scour the summer sales or dip into the new fall arrivals?




3 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for the Fall wardrobe! (....maybe because that means Crew will be here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday!! I would go for the RM mini mac or some fab accessories. :-)

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the animal print pumps!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips