8.21.2013

Style Inspiration

Sweatshirt $118, Pants $98, Flats $298

Is fall fashion not the best? Everyone knows the September issues of fashion magazines can't be missed and the new J. Crew style guide did not disappoint. I think I flagged almost every other page! This look in particular stood out to me, and although the total cost tops $500, I think I've found a near identical alternative for less than $100! That means, instead of buying just the J. Crew camo pants, you can buy alllll this... and still look like you stepped out of a magazine.

6 comments:

  1. thats amazing! i think u did a great job with this style stealer! i was eyeing those pants myself but wow the macy's ones are like identical :) very cool!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! This is great! I love all of the embellished tops at JCrew right now, but I am NOT paying their prices for them because I know the second a jewel falls off, I'm done. And I have been wanting a pair of camo pants, I will have to check these out!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that look, and I love your budget friendly look. That is perfection!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the camo pants!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those pants and shoes paired together!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome alternative collection - great ideas!

    -Jenny, DaisyGem

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips