7.01.2013

J. Crew Mari Sandals



For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you know that I got an amazing deal on the pink J. Crew Mari sandals... As in, 74% off the retail price of $228... My total price was only $60! I was so unbelievably excited! J. Crew has the best customer service! They arrived only 2 days later and as soon as I put them on my feet, I fell in love. The kind of love that makes me buy them in another color, the portabello mushroom, which is a neutral tan color. And the best part? I got them for only $40! That's more than 80% off! (This is the kind of math I can do...) 

Wanna know the secret? 

For the pink pair: I saw them online on sale for $179 and they had a 25% off promotion going on at that time. I went to Google to learn more about the fit and found out that they were marked down even more in-store. I called customer service and they honored the in-store price of $69 and also took off 25%. They did charge $5 for shipping, but I didn't complain! Total price: $60!

For the nude pair: I went to the store and used the red phone to order these. They are still full price online, but they gave me the same sale price of $69 and at that time, all sale items were an additional 30% off. I also got a 15% student discount. Total price: $40! 

Have y'all found any unbelievable J. Crew bargains lately? When I went to the store this past weekend, they had SO much on sale. I almost left with a $28 pair of yellow Cece ballet flats (which are also still full-price online) but I reluctantly walked away from them. 

Now THAT is self control. 

5 comments:

  1. Genius! I LOVE these sandals-- what great finds! I got a really beautiful merino wool sweater from JCrew for $27 recently, and a sweatshirt from the weekend collection (my weakness) for $7! I've found some equally insane deals from Gap recently-- I blogged about them!
    www.poppiesandpolkadotsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOUBLE bargain! I love it!! Cute shoes too.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.crew has the best sales!! I am now on a hunt for these shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty!! And at such a bargain! No wonder you bought them in both colours. You'd be crazy if you didn't! (;

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for reading!

Blogging tips